$35,000 - $100,000 a year
Contract Counselor for Private Practice (LPC / LCSW / LMFT) Sunrise Counseling and Psychological Services – Virginia Beach, VA
Part-time, Full-time (Independent Contractor)
This is a true independent contractor collaborative arrangement for those looking to make their own hours and see as many people as you want, but you don't want to do it on your own. You will get all the autonomy and clinical rewards of a private practice, but less of the hassles and stress of running a business yourself.
Join our small group of therapists with different areas of specialty and competence, that work in collaboration to build our practices and provide clinical services to our diverse community. Apply if you are ready to start your own practice within a practice and have all the benefits of being in control of your schedule without having to figure it all out on your own.
What You'll Get:
- Furnished office space & common areas in well-established practice space to be able to see clients in Virginia Beach to maximize building your client base
- Phone intake services to answer new patient questions and set up intake appointment
- Insurance verification, billing, tracking and follow-up to ensure you get paid
- Office management/oversight
- Peer clinical supervision to staff cases
- Collaboration/resources to help you treat clients
- On line marketing and scheduling
Just a Few of the Benefits:
- Client & medical records that are yours, not the practices.
- Work independently with the freedom of private practice
- Great reimbursement rate, so that you get to keep most of your profits
- Flexibility of setting your own hours/schedule
- Being able to focus more on client care, instead of learning & being an expert on all the complicated aspects of starting and running a business
- Reduced stress and aggravation of learning and running a business alone
Important - Ideal Candidate is:
- Fully licensed to practice independently- we are not seeking residents at this time.
- Already credentialed or individually contracted with BCBS and/or Optima - will help if not.
- Individually contracted to see clients in with other major insurers in Virginia
- Available to work with clients minimum of 15 hours and 2 days/week (for part time).
- Willingness to work collaboratively with psychotherapists in office.
- Ability and willingness to help with your own marketing to build your own clients, although will already be receiving referrals.
- Provide individual, couples and / or family counseling services.
- Input session information into electronic billing / insurance system on a routine basis.
- Complete credentialing processes should you not be on insurance panels (with the assistance from Clinical Director)
- Collaborate and consult with other group members on a bi-weekly basis.
- Submit client payment information to billing department on a daily basis.
* All are welcome to apply. We are a practice committed to ethnic, racial, religious, sexuality and gender diversity and are actively seeking providers who represent the diversity and intersectionality of the community we serve.
Serious inquiries only: Please only apply if you are interested in and ready to invest in being part of a collaborative and building your own practice within an established private practice.
If interested, email: 1) your resume; 2) information about your specialty areas (who are your ideal clients), 3) what hours you are interested in working/availability, 4) that you are licensed and have own independent insurance panels 5) and anything else that you think would be helpful for us to know in order to determine if you might be a good fit for the collaborative. Please, no phone calls.
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Required education: Masters
Required experience: Psychotherapy-1 year
Required licenses or certifications LCSW, LPC, LMFT
Preferred: Independently contracted with BCBS and/or Optima; Independently contracted with other insurance companies (Aetna, Cigna, Medicare,UBH)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Apply online through Indeed or email resume to [email protected]
Start your new path in life and be the change today!CLICK HERE