We are taking every precaution against COVID-19.
We are offering telehealth appointments so your care can continue uninterrupted. Please visit each therapist's page individually to see how they are conducting their upcoming appointments.
Our COVID-19 Office Policies include:
- Clients who choose to attend sessions in office will be required to wear a mask in common areas and remain socially distanced during sessions.
- Common areas are disinfected hourly and offices are disinfected between clients.
- Clients will be given a COVID-19 Screen and have their temperature taken at check in.
- If a client screens as high risk for COVID-19 or if their temperature is over 100 degrees they will be asked to reschedule as a telehealth session. Sessions can resume in office 14 days from a high risk screen/temperature.
- For clients with a positive diagnosis or a suspected case in their family , there will be a mandatory 14 day quarantine from Sunrise Counseling from the onset of symptoms or after the client has tested negative twice.
For any questions or immediate concerns about existing appointments, please email [email protected]
Grown from an affinity for the beach, mountains and horses, our practice owner, Dr. Russell Crawford recognized the need of creating a therapeutic environment that clients from all backgrounds would be comfortable visiting.
Together, Sunrise Counseling & Psychological Services has grown to be recognized as a relaxed and well respected practice in Virginia Beach. Our team of clinician's backgrounds are diverse, but all share a passion for connecting with clients and expanding the Sunrise family. We believe in our practice and appreciate the relationships we have come to develop through enhancing the lives of our clients.
Our mission at Sunrise Counseling is to provide an all encompassing therapeutic environment to fit the unique needs of every client. Our diverse staff excels in providing a wide variety of specialties, and is committed to creating a connection with every client. More than just a therapy office, our practice prides itself on using a holistic approach to healing. A range of therapy options include mindfulness, art therapy, EMDR, play therapy, equine therapy, along with several additional traditional theoretical approaches.
We always are welcoming new clients, and will work closely with you to ensure that best suited clinician is provided to meet your needs. Please call or email us for an individual, couples or family therapy consultation today.